SECOND CHANCE - PRICED TO SELL
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
OWNER SAYS SELL
Nestled on a spacious corner block, this charming and largely original 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home has plenty of potential and can be lived in for many years to come before you plan to secure your future with the possibility of a very exciting duplex subdivision.
For those seeking a solid residence in an ultra-convenient location, this property will impress and boasts a separate rear studio that can easily be converted into a home office or fourth bedroom, depending on your living needs. There is also plenty of scope for renovation, if you are after something a little more modern from the comfortable front lounge room that welcomes you upon entry, to a separate kitchen and dining area with a Chef gas upright for cooking.
High ceilings and solid Jarrah timber flooring are commonplace throughout the house, even within the generously-proportioned bedrooms. There is also a fully-enclosed games room out back, essentially doubling the living options on offer here.
Manicured gardens make the front lawns look all the more beautiful, whilst a side courtyard is perfect for outdoor entertaining and will capture the delightful morning sunshine in the process. Completing this wonderful package is a large single lock-up garage with space for a workshop inside, plus outdoor access to the rear.
Only walking distance separates the home from both the Balcatta and St Lawrence Primary Schools at the end of the street, with public transport along Morley Drive, shopping at Karrinyup and Innaloo, a plethora of local parklands, the freeway, beaches and the CBD, all within a matter of minutes in any direction. Live now, dream later!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Spacious front lounge room with a ceiling fan, split-system air-conditioning, a gas heater and built-in cabinetry
- Rear patio for further outdoor entertaining off both the games room and studio/office/4th bedroom area
- Main bedroom has a ceiling fan and full-length/height built-in wardrobes
- 2nd bedroom with built-in robes and a desk
- 3rd bedroom has a ceiling fan
- Practical bathroom with a shower and heat lights
- Separate toilet
- Games room access from laundry
- Linen press
- Separate drying court and vegetable patch/garden area
- Electric window shutters
- Security alarm system
- Fully reticulated
- Gas hot water system
- Ample off-road verge parking
- 605sqm block
For further details, please contact:
0403 309 597
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.