Ray White Accord WA
FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This 4x2 property sits on a 640sqm block and is the opportunity you have been looking for.
Smart and attractive from the street view, entry reveals a continuation of quality throughout this well-laid out home with quality finishes and touches.
Expansive quality tiling, large front cinema or lounge room, several living areas and attractive bathrooms are just some of the features of this home.
The house conveys a feeling of space throughout, topped off with the massive integrated living area, comprising kitchen, living, dining and games areas; the configuration provides many different options. There are 2 gas bayonets in each of the two living areas. Unique touches include solid glass panelled doors, NZ woollen carpets, shopper's entry and top quality solar panels.
Just a short stroll to the new train station and mall scheduled for opening in 2014. Super low maintenance property with an above average sized block and supersized alfresco. Back lawn area with plenty of room, maturing trees and plenty of fresh fruit from grapevines and kalamata olives. Room for a decent sized pool. Expansive sliding doors on the coastal side to enjoy the afternoon sea breeze and keep the cost of cooling in summer down to a minimum. Designed for the busy family that wants to enjoy coastal living without needing to commit any time to the garden.
This is an excellent family home or alternatively, the property is an ideal investment opportunity, with the certainty of returning a strong yield as well as the possibility of capital growth.
Conveniently located with good access to schools, future train station and amenities this home is well worth a viewing.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms with glass showers
- Ducted air conditioning system with regulated cooling and magnetic vent covers
- Quality American scalable solar panel system
- Cinema room with projector point and soundproof internal door
- Bright, open kitchen
- Multiple living spaces
- Excellent master bedroom with his and hers walk-in robes
- Huge ensuite shower and separate toilet
- Double sized bedrooms
- Large double remote garage with extra high roof to accommodate 4WD vehicles
- Shopper's entrance from garage
- Extra wide side access with double gates
- Oversized alfresco area for entertaining
- Liquid limestone paving
- Low maintenance garden with waterwise reticulation
This home is outstanding value and a must-see opportunity, be sure to call today!
- Double Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.