- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set Date Sale - Offers close Sunday 30th August @ 5pm.
The seller reserves the right to accept offers prior to the Set Date without notice.
Escape to the serenity of a beautiful cul-de-sac location where this exemplary 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence lies, just footsteps from the sprawling scenery of Carine Open Space and its picturesque walking paths and playing fields.
A fully-functional and versatile floor plan ensures there is something for absolutely everybody within, from the high ceilings of a spacious sunken front lounge and the formal dining room overlooking it, to the casual living zones and a separate minor sleeping quarters that are privately set away from the master bedroom suite.
Double doors reveal a tiled kitchen and meals area, charmed by stunning timber cabinetry and boasting quality European appliances. The family room is also sunken and extends outdoors where a magnificent patio entertaining area is split into two massive sections, ensuring almost every occasion is catered for.
A shimmering below-ground salt-water swimming pool is surrounded by manicured gardens and really does act as a relaxing oasis for when it is time to unwind. Back inside, there is a study and the master ensemble enjoys the luxury of a walk-in wardrobe and external access to its very own courtyard.
Perfectly positioned just minutes from both Carine Primary and Carine Senior High Schools, Carine Glades Shopping Centre, Carine Tavern and indulging in a close proximity to public transport (Warwick Train Station), beaches, golf courses and freeway convenience, this sublime property really is one to keep your eye on. Absolutely gorgeous!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Spacious sunken formal lounge room with high angled ceilings, a wood fireplace and a pleasant garden outlook
• Tiled formal dining room with timber finishes to the bar area
• The casual meals area has direct access out to the entertaining patio, whilst the kitchen comprises of a double sink, a range hood, step-in pantry, Bosch gas cook top, an Electrolux double oven/grill and a Miele dishwasher
• The sunken family area is also tiled and has a gas bayonet for heating, plus air-conditioning
• Carpeted master bedroom suite with feature down lighting, a ceiling fan, a walk-in robe and an ensuite bathroom with a spa and shower head, twin vanities, heat lights and a separate toilet
• 2nd bedroom with low-maintenance flooring, split-system air-conditioning and BIR's
• 3rd bedroom is carpeted with BIR's and a ceiling fan
• Carpeted 4th bedroom with a ceiling fan
• Practical main bathroom with a shower and heat lights
• Carpeted front study/office with built-in timber cabinetry
• Huge side patio entertaining space with a pond
• Double carport with a remote-controlled door
• Laundry with a double linen press and outdoor access to a spacious paved and secure drying courtyard
• Separate second toilet
• New carpet to front rooms
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Security alarm system
• Ducted vacuum system
• Gas hot water system
• Underground power
• Automatic reticulation
• Front security door
• New colour bond roof
• Ample driveway parking
• Dual side access
• 844sqm block (approx.)
• Lovely neighbourhood park at the end of the cul-de-sac
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.