CONTEMPORARY BEACHSIDE LIVING
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunningly situated between the majestic Star Swamp Bushland Reserve and the sparkling sands of Watermans Bay along West Coast Drive and our pristine coastline, this immaculate 5 bedroom 2 bathroom two-storey residence defines quality family living and possesses all of the modern luxuries you could ever want or need.
Solid Jarrah floorboards warm the interior of this impressive abode, in particular a ground level that welcomes you inside with a study/home office, sitting opposite a fully-equipped theatre or games room with outdoor access to a delightful paved north-facing courtyard. The stylish comfort of the airy open-plan family and dining area is enhanced by a high voided ceiling and the incorporation of a sleek gourmet kitchen into a sophisticated design.
The kitchen itself is all class and is highlighted by a huge walk-in pantry, along with stone bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, a double sink, glass splashbacks, a range hood, Fisher and Paykel oven, a Bosch gas cook top and microwave oven (integrated) and a separate Miele dishwasher. This part of the house seamlessly extends outdoors to a timber-lined alfresco deck with a stainless-steel Beef Eater barbecue and commercial range hood, a sink, bar fridge and more, with two sets of bi-fold doors linking the entertaining space to both the courtyard and a shimmering below-ground solar-heated swimming pool (with glass fencing so the view doesn't get hindered).
Upstairs, the sleeping quarters are serviced by a spacious living area that virtually becomes a study or activity nook for the children. The sumptuous master bedroom suite is all about relaxation and comprises of mirrored built-in wardrobes, a massive fitted walk-in robe (for her) and a large private ensuite bathroom with a bubbling spa bath, a double shower (including rain head), twin stone vanities and a separate toilet.
Walk to the vibrant Flora Terrace caf and eating strip, enjoy the proximity of local shopping and schools in neighbouring Marmion and North Beach, stroll or jog to the plethora of local parklands on offer and indulge in the ease of access to wonderful swimming beaches, as well as the ever-popular Hillarys Boat Harbour. This is both a property and location that you would want to sink your teeth into!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
- Open-plan family, dining and kitchen area with two gas bayonets for heating
- The theatre room has a recessed ceiling as well as a projector and built-in speakers for the ultimate cinema-style experience in the comfort of your own home
- Upper-level living room with built-in desks and furniture
- Quality carpet to all bedrooms, including the spacious master ensemble
- 2nd/3rd/4th/5th upstairs bedrooms all have ceiling fans and mirrored BIR's
- Huge main upstairs bathroom with a separate bath tub, shower and stone vanity
- Feature down lighting, a ceiling fan, outdoor speakers/television and glass splashbacks to the alfresco/second kitchen area
- Built-in cabinetry to study
- Full-height and length linen storage in the downstairs laundry (with outdoor access to a generous rear drying courtyard)
- Remote-controlled double garage with a storage area, a separate powered storeroom (with outdoor access) and a handy internal shopper's entry
- Huge attic with excellent storage
- Large downstairs powder room with stone top
- Broom cupboard
- Under-stair storage
- Walk-in linen press upstairs
- Outdoor powder room with a stone top ideal for entertaining and pool use
- Four toilets in total
- Feature front entry door
- Automatic windows to upstairs main living areas
- Solar power panels on roof
- Daikin ducted and zoned reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature down lighting throughout
- Ducted vacuum system
- Security alarm system
- Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system
- Automatically-reticulated landscaped gardens gated entry to house and front lawn area
- Outdoor Shower
- Low-maintenance 440sqm block
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.