- 07 Sep 2017 12.00am
Home Open Sat 19th @ 9.30am
Tranquilly positioned opposite splendid neighbourhood parklands, this leafy 5 bedroom 2 bathroom locale has been renovated for family enjoyment and provides a quite pleasant garden and treetop outlook from almost every one of its many windows.
A shaded front pergola doubles as an entry portico, welcoming you inside a versatile two-storey home that boasts a comfortable open-plan living and dining area with quality new low-maintenance flooring - also prevalent throughout most of the lower level as well as a new gas and fan fireplace that is perfect for the upcoming winter months. Sleek bench tops highlight a well-equipped kitchen with an electric oven, a Whirlpool gas cook top and range hood, newly-tiled splashbacks, an Asko dishwasher and a pantry, all overlooking the casual meals area.
Also downstairs is a lovely study, a spacious master bedroom, the second bedroom, a revamped main bathroom, the laundry and an enclosed patio or games room with a standalone wood-burning fireplace of its own. Follow the charming Jarrah timber staircase up to the top floor where you will find three more bedrooms two of them with gorgeous park views and another new bathroom, with a shower, vanity, tiling and the mirror amongst the multiple refurbishments.
Outdoors, there is a fantastic side patio for easy entertaining, plus a private rear gazebo hidden amongst the gardens and an exotic blend of figs, apples, oranges, lemons and mulberries. As for parking, the large single carport enjoys backyard access, whilst there is plenty of covered and uncovered space for family vehicles within the property boundary and don't forget about the double gates that are ideal for a trailer and the like to access the lush front lawns.
Indulge in an ultra-convenient location close to shopping, public transport, the freeway, a plethora of other local parklands and within walking distance of Greenwood Primary and Warwick Senior High Schools. Pure bliss!
Other features include, but are not limited to:
• Outdoor access from the kitchen/meals area and into the backyard
• King-sized master bedroom with a feature wall, chandelier and his and hers built-in wardrobes
• 2nd downstairs bedroom also has a feature wall
• Garden views from the study
• Renovated main downstairs bathroom with a new shower, a separate bathtub, new tiling and a new vanity
• Carpet to 3rd/4th/5th upstairs bedrooms
• 3rd bedroom has built-in robes and roof access
• Leafy outlook from 4th upper-level bedroom
• New separate toilet upstairs
• Ample storage space in the laundry, as well as another new separate toilet
• Two powered backyard garden sheds
• Two fish ponds at the rear
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• Solar hot water system with an electric booster
• Bore reticulation
• Foxtel connectivity
• Only minutes from all of your daily needs and amenities
SophieKelly was so friendly and helpful to deal with and made the whole stressful process of purchasing a house so much easier!